“LIFE” TOPIC OF AGES..!


What is Life...? Truly it’s a question of ages but in most cases it’s left unanswered...!..

Right from birth I was told that my mother conceived me in ward "B"...a lot of people gathered celebrating my "B" Birthday...my 1st Present was a “B” (bear) &was also notified that the man who carried us home had “B”-blue-bird vehicle…we lived in a humble neighborhood Chishamiso Unit-“B”…I grew up strong & “B”-brilliant young “B”-boy … attended my Primary Education @ a group “B”-School & never passed as expected since I could not shape my “Bs” so well… I proceeded to Secondary School… life never gave the impression of favor ,in everything I did…wrote my O’Level & attained all “Bs” I was so much contented with my results “B”-Before someone notified me that I had been incorporated into the ideology of False consciousness… I then proceeded to A’ Level…which I believed by its “designation” it meant Level of “A”-acquiring… life seemed easy going here…the results shocked me again when I had all “Bs”… it then became so much crystal clear that I belonged to the “B”-CLASS…in other words “2nd Class” deducing from the numerical stance of the alphabetic order…I rejected myself to something useless… I was so disheartened by the fact of belonging to the “B”-CLASS…& marveled that “from birth” to when, then...? GOD..!!.Something came into my mind and at this point I targeted radical change from this “B”-Status but the situation worsened…& I decided to just follow the wind, I looked at life’s solid side and told myself never to feel inferior or made a mediocre by elements of life that are in most cases “SOCIAL CONSTRUCTS”… “GOD KNOWS OUR RIGHT POSITIONS”…the right position is made known to everyone…. Noted in Jer: 29:11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
“YOUR LEVEL IS THE BEST”….

Comments